Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Strings Quilt! A Finish!




One of my sewing goals for this year is to finish as many projects as possible and to use the fabric that I already have in my stash. I am very happy to say that I finished a scrap project that I started about 2 years ago. I made a Strings Quilt using scraps from dresses and projects that I have made for girls. I was also able to use scraps of batting that I have been accumulating. This project was so fun. I know there will be more of these in my future.

This quilt will definately stay in our family. My girls love picking out the the fabrics that are from their dresses, camera bags, tote bags, etc

Happy Sewing,
Sewing Momma

Please see my sidebar for linking parties that I've joined.
I'm also at http://www.pollywantacrafter.com/


2 comments:

  1. I love a string quilt and this one is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little tag! Someday when I'm not spending all my time reading blogs, I'm going to start a string quilt. LOL!

    ReplyDelete